Delorme inReach SE
Delorme inReach SEThe satellite communicator that allows you to type, send and receive, track and SOS all from the palm of your hand! If youre going off the grid, stay in touch with inReach. Now you can both send and receive messages that means interactive SOS messages, text messages, emails, social network updates and GPS tracking. In short, an affordable remote satellite connection that is no less than revolutionary.
|How it works inReach SE (Screen Edition) is the satellite communicator from DeLorme that puts amazing functionality in the palm of your hand without having to pair the device:|
Pairing capabilities Like our original inReach, inReach SE can be used in conjunction with DeLorme's Earthmate app on a mobile device and our Explore web portal. When paired with your mobile device, the capabilities of either inReach product is enhanced. Previously downloaded map data is only accessible during paired mode. Pairing inReach allows you to use your mobile device to send messages from the Earthmate app.
Earthmate App Transform your smartphone or tablet into a global satellite communication and navigation tool with our free Earthmate app. Experience worry-free navigation and journey tracking with unlimited access to downloadable topographic maps on your bluetooth paired mobile device. Automatically sync your mobile device's address book for easy texting.
|Explore Web Portal Prepare and share your journey with family and friends with our Explore web portal:|
- Messages and track points sent via the world's furthest-reaching satellite network
- Uses Iridium 9603 short-burst technology
IPHONE, IPAD, IPOD TOUCH AND ANDROID COMPATIBILITY
- Made for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, iPad (3rd and 4th generation),
iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generation).
- Compatible with Android 2.2 and later
- Dimensions, 149mm high including antenna, 62mm wide, 26mm depth
- Weight with internal lithium polymer batter, 189 grams
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 1 metre for 30 minutes)
- Impact resistant (meets Mil STD 810F)
- Operating temperature: -20c to 60c
- Storage temperature: -40c to 85c
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TIKVy7Loy6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>